The 2010 Handbook
Below are 40 ways to live your life in 2010 (and after) I received from Bob Fioretti of Infinite Possibilities, LLC. I thought is was worth sharing with you.
Peace and joy,
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a prince, lunch like a king and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.
5. Make time to pray.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did in 2009.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
11. Avoid comparing your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Avoid having negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Avoid over doing. Stretch your boundaries but keep healthy limits.
14. Avoid taking yourself so seriously. Life is meant to be joyous and fun.
15. Avoid wasting your precious energy on gossip. Speak the truth with people directly.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Avoid reminding your partner with His/her mistakes of the past. Deal with the present and focus on what you can do to create exactly what you want in your relationships.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Love is the greater force and energy.
20. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you. Be 100% accountable for the life you desire.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree...
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything.
28. Spend time w/ people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. GOD heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come..
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
39. Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
Last but not the least:
40. Have a happy, healthy, bless and prosperous New Year in 2010. How you begin the year will set the tone and pace the days to come. Wishing you a New Year filled with magic, miracles and an abundance of everything your heart desires.